Wednesday, May 13, 2009

form 4 and form 5 too yam gong liao~haiz...

form 4 and form 5 exam leh~dunno wan sad or happy~bcz if they start to exam,tat means form 3 also will start ad...haiz...but still gt many things havent do leh!!!!t.t~haiz...geo folio havent do~then the damn sej folio wan pembetulan also!!!t.t
i gt many mistake in the folio!!!!haiz...who can help me?!the answer is: no~only myself can help me~t.t
but i will think like tat de~:after exam gt performance~(this dun think 1st la!!!)err~arh!!!after exam can go sunway liao!!!wakaka~but i will plan second week~bcz at the 1st week busy ma~(hehe~dun wan tell u all y i'm busy la~if u wan to know,come and ask me lor~if u r boring~)and after exam i will go cheng's house also~but can't go to park train diabolo also~so,if u all gt train at park,can no need to call me la~afterthat,i havent think liao~haiz...but at now,hope u all can GAMBATEH and ADD OIL in the exam la~!!!!!


expecially to: JING HANG,WAI SUN,JUN XIANG,JIA-JUNG,GINSKY,WAI HONG,ZHI HOONG and many ppl i cant write very much at here liao~sorry~sorry~
and next week is we all liao~:RUI ZHEN,KAR YAN,SHEE TENG,CRAB GAL,JIA ROU,YEONG HUI,XI WEN,CHAI LING,EVON,JEAN,YI TENG and many ppl also la!!!!
all also must GAMBATEH LA!!!(hehe~must think after exam can play and relax le lor~wakaka)

9 comments:

ChrissYanyan said...

OK LOR...
THX LO....
BUT MY NAME NOT THE 1ST MEH?
I DUN WAN SECOND...NOT NICE...碍眼

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY

芷晴 said...

zha dao~same de la~same things only ma~
if i cahnge la,ltr rui zhen also will say me de~:berat sebelah~

Unknown said...

Haha!!! Keadilan... Tindakan dan keputusan yang saksama serta tidak berat sebelah xD

How touching... you also know how to spell my name right... ( ;

芷晴 said...

sorry~gt a bit mistake....cant change the name la~and i think also no need change lor~bcz all also same de~wakaka~haiz~难做人~

rz_wong said...

wakakakakaka~ my name is the 1st 1
~~I feel so proud~~ ^^

and arh...the folio arh...you say what arh...
i very sad already T^T
say that you have no people can help you T^T
i very good person lent you the folio already then now you say you have no people can help you T^T
~~I feel so sad~~ T^T
and my folio can get full marks 1 T^T
if you go copy all then you can get full marks also T^T
then now you say that you have no people can help you T^T
~~sad~~ T^T

rz_wong said...

[[eh... suddently feel my comment quite long - -lll]]

芷晴 said...

haha~rui zhen i feel very gan dong leh!!!!thanks all help me do folio de ppl!!!!thanks a lot!!!^^wakaka~

rz_wong said...

~~wakakakaka~~ ^^

rz_wong said...

eh... SI WEN name wrong already - -lll